Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not Proud Of It!!!

I've noticed that pretty much I've been doing one blog post a month. I'm not proud of it. I enjoy blogging and would love to be more consistent. Lately my life has been on full throttle (on a low scale of course). I'm going through some serious transitions for the better. For starters one of my major factors is as of February 24, 2011 I moved back to Atlanta, GA. This is HUGE for me. I love this place and honestly I felt like I was home the moment I hit that border. Also 2 weeks later March 10, 2011 I celebrated my son's 10th birthday as well as my first day on my new job as a Purchaser. So as you can see, I've been living. I will say that I FINALLY have a laptop so I shall be doing more posting. However, I'm not going to lie to you. I'm still trying to figure out what direction or lane am I going in for my blog.


For starters, I'm not a writer as so many people proclaim to be. I have no special talents or abilities nor do I pretend to. I don't like revealing anything too personal. I'm not flashy nor do I hang with the "who's who" of the world. Oh and I have zero interest in being a groupie or stalking celebrities. Also I've notice that negative energy tends to get the most energy like bashing people or things trying to be clever or catchy. I have no interest in that either. Hmmm, so is there any suggestions? LOL

2 comments:

  1. Just be honest. As Mark Twain said "honesty is the best joke ever told"

    ReplyDelete