Monday, July 11, 2011

Teenager again!!!!

Yesterday July 10, was my oldest son's birthday. He is officially 13 years old. It seems like just yesterday I was a teenager but truth be told really I was. I had my son when I was nothing but a teenager myself. I've had quite the journey since then but honestly having my boys was very worth it. My sons are a blessing in disguise.

Anywho my oldest is a multifaceted child. He plays an instrument, he's smart, funny, charismatic and athletic. He is really a well rounded child and I couldn't be more proud. So now he is a teenager and I'm sure its about to get hella hard. Being that I was a teenage mom all I want is the best for my children. I want to help eliminate as many life world blocks as possible. I plan to stay supportive of whatever he plans to do.

Everyday I appreciate my children more because I have them. More and more I have come across women who can't and never had children. Their lives are completely different. They seem to always talk like they are missing something and honestly I can understand. These boys bring such joy and fulfillment to my life. They give my life a meaning. Parenting may be hard but I swear they make it worth it. Happy Birthday to the first person who really changed my life, my son, Justis Barrett!

No comments:

Post a Comment