Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Get Your Stretch On

Its fall and you know what that means....New Fashions!!! I used to not be big on this kinda of stuff but the older I get and come into my woman-hood lol, the more I'm like yes bring it on...

Growing up I love leggings. I mean who don't. They are so comfortable and can be matched with almost anything. Anyone of any size can wear them, its just what they wear with them that becomes the deciding factor of "oh no she didn't." I'm not a skinny chick by no means. I've got thick legs for days but you better believe I will rock a pair or two. Anywho, here is a sample of some leggings this fall.

Just when you thought they were jeans...
This gives it motion w/o doing too much.
You can rock this a cute solid top.
Of course there is some stone washed.
If you like edgy....Ripped
So will you be rocking some leggings and if so which ones...I got my eye on a few ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment