Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mini Vacay

So I recently took a little 4 day weekend vacay and I spent it with my best friend Derek. I know Detroit don't have the best reputation but it still has much to offer and wonderful things to see. Funny thing is I got caught up and trying to show him the sites of the city and began to get frustrated when I realized how much there was to do here. I haven't even scratched the surface of places but I tried to pick what was convenient for our schedule.

Currently I don't even live in the city but instead Ann Arbor which I truly love so of course we had to spend some time enjoying the sites here and we discovered such nice culture in this town. Then we headed to the GM headquarters which is located in the Renaissance building after stopping off at the infamous John F. King Used Book Store. I spent my Saturday at Cedar Point amusement park. Sunday was a family day and Monday was strictly recovery.

So how was your weekend?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment