Monday, July 19, 2010

So I did it, now what.....

As much as I hate to be part of the crowd cause I never like riding a trend, here I am.....A Blogger! Smh!

What to expect...hmmmm let's see. First off I'm doing this for me, strictly. Not for attention, not for a possibility of being discovered, not for friends and damn sure not for any one's approval. That's a bold statement to make right, well I'm a bold person. Truth of the matter is I'm considering this to be my journal and since I'm a pretty good typer but a lazy writer, this seem to make since to me. Now don't get me wrong you can share your thoughts and opinions however this is still about me and I don't have to agree or care about what you think. However, I mean that in the most humble way possible. On this blog, you will definitely have to know how to agree to disagree.

I don't know how often I will post or what I will post about because there is no objective or goal behind this. This is my new found therapy and since I'm single, I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment